Our client is looking for experienced Digital Project Manager to join their digital applications team.
Your focus will be on the delivery of applications that provide outstanding customer experience to both consumers (brokers and insureds) and capacity (carriers). We need excellent interpersonal skills and strong leadership to take the project from design, through to early deployment of an MVP, improvement and increased adoption. You will be technically astute and be the liaison for the technical teams, user groups (internal and external) and corporate management. We also expect you to be ambitious and to apply critical thinking, based on your knowledge of the wider industry and other industries e.g. Insurtechs.
- Experience of owning software application projects within insurance as a Project Manager throughout the whole lifecycle from design and planning, to rollout and benefits realisation.
- Influential leader to energise the delivery team and maintain momentum.
- Confident in influencing business leaders
- Organised, proficient and detailed with excellent written and verbal skills.
- A focus on the importance of delivering a customer experience for all personas that will use the application.
- High-level technical understanding of key items for success of an Agile project such as Release Management, Backlog prioritisation, with experience or a deep understanding of the Scrum Master role.
Desirable extra skills and experience:
- Agile qualifications.
- Experience in running Customer Experience Journey Mapping workshops.
- Previous experience of working in Insurance would be advantageous, but not essential.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV now!
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.