- Manage all aspects of the initiative, by providing coaching and support to initiative Sponsor and Leads, to establish appropriate governance and reporting framework, to ensure initiative benefits are clear, key decisions are timely, resourcing is well managed, budgets are approved. Ensure decision calendars, delivery plans and reporting mechanisms are established and initiative progress is monitored.
- Establish cross-functional working teams to promote active collaboration to drive initiative, and ensure clear accountability, to enable delivery of specific tasks.
- Work with initiative Sponsor, Lead and working team to provide an effective solution design, with an embedded customer lens.
- Manage agenda and materials for the initiative Steering Committee meeting, ensuring all decisions are driven through. Ensure decision makers are provided with sufficient, timely information to make effective decisions and such decisions are clearly documented.
- Ensure regular communication with key stakeholders, understand any key concerns in how the initiative is being delivered or any risks/issues that have either not yet been identified or are not being progressed. Ensure dependencies and challenges (risks) are escalated and managed. Escalate critical issues to the Sponsor and/or Head of PMO.
- Ensure timelines (milestones, decisions and delivery) are managed and value of initiative is achieved, without compromising quality and within budget.
- Ensure an appropriate and coordinated communications plan is in place for initiative execution and delivery, both internal and external.
- Ensure final handover of initiative to business as usual processes, carry out a post implementation review (as necessary) to ensure initiative objectives have been delivered, and any lessons learned are fed into future initiative management processes.
Provide support to the Program Director to:
- Provide a comprehensive and holistic view of enterprise-wide strategic initiatives, as part of the enterprise-wide transformation programme.
- Monitor and report on the costs and value of strategic initiatives, providing initiative level analysis.
- Track objectives, key deliverables, decisions & decision timelines, and delivery of strategic initiatives. Identify and communicate key risks, challenges and dependencies between initiatives, to enable issues and concerns to be flagged quickly and addressed.
- Establish and maintain central PMO filing system. Ensure all key documentation is maintained and shared.
- Provide coaching to functional teams on the PACS Way of managing strategic initiatives.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong business experience, ideally within financial services
- Functional experience (eg. in Operations / HR / Finance / Marketing / IT) is preferred
- Previous experience in transformation / project management
- Strong business acumen, good collaboration skills and an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively and manage senior internal stakeholders
- Ability to bring together and work hands on with cross functional teams to come up with solutions
- Organised, methodical thinker with the ability to prioritise tasks
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.