Our client is running a Programme of change that will transform policy administration capability across the organisation's lines of business including servicing and administration provided by the Claims function.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to hit the ground running and quickly mobilise a Claims project to ensure that they are well positioned to deliver end-to-end solutions as part of each release on the programme.
The successful candidate will be outcomes driven and will have an insurance background. They will also have demonstrable experience delivering large scale projects as part of complex programmes.
- Providing expert leadership and end-to-end project management to plan, manage and deliver all aspects of the project.
- Leading and project managing all aspects of any vendor evaluation exercises which may be undertaken.
- Establishing effective communication and collaboration across all impacted areas and stakeholders.
- Preparing and or maintaining the project plans and budgets.
- Reporting project status, actively managing the RAID log and monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating or supporting corrective action where necessary.
- Work with PMO to respond to ad hoc requests from the programme and its stakeholders.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- The successful candidate will be a seasoned project manager with experience leading complex technology enabled projects/programmes.
- Excellent communicator at all levels with strong stakeholder engagement and a proven ability to influence.
- Ability to explore and challenge sensitively, mindful of organizational history and culture.
- Experience of managing multiple end-to-end implementations facing into the business (rather than IT) as part of a large programme.
- Proven track record of leading delivery as part of a matrix organisation that includes onshore/offshore, internal and third party resources.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC under different methodologies.
- End-to-end delivery experience within general and or specialty insurance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the insurance market and core business capabilities required.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.