My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their 'InsureTech' technology business.
They are looking to hire a permanent employee to come on board and provide hands-on end to end project management. This will include taking charge of the delivery of insurance/technology projects for the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join the team as they significantly develop their technology business, and individuals can expect to work with high quality colleagues in a fast paced, growing environment that offers great career prospects.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and pieces of work simultaneously and provide project status reports to key stakeholders as required
- Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
- Liaise with the technical teams to ensure that the deliverables are met in accordance with project timescales
- Coordinate with business analysts to ensure user requirements are gathered and prioritised
- Coordinate with business analysts and trainers to ensure that the appropriate level of training is offered when required
- Maintain a close relationship with end users and build a comprehensive understanding of business processes and business terminology
- Manage and mitigate project risks
We are looking for an established Project Manager with experience of working with Internal or external clients, in delivering IT implementation projects. Ideally you will have experience across the full project development life cycle from project inception to post implementation support.
Ideally you will have worked with Agile teams on managing the product backlog, maintaining the roadmap, prioritizing enhancements, establishing timelines, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and partnering with an extended cross-functional team on solution rollout.
- Experience in managing complex IT implementation projects, within a Management Consultancy, System Integrator or Software House.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior staff and stakeholders
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation
- Project management certification i.e. Prince II
- Excellent client facing skill
Want to know more?
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to be considered for the role or schedule a 100% confidential, non-comital conversation about what this opportunity could offer your career.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.