A leading city based insurer requires a Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract to lead a Microsoft Domain Consolidation project.
This role will manage the design, build and migration work to complete the consolidations and decommission of the legacy domain services and infrastructure.
Current Landscape / Project Aims
- The client has 9 Active Directory domain forests across the globe which exist as a result of merger and acquisition activity over a number of years.
- This position will focus on consolidating these different domains into a newly built Active Directory.
Key Project Deliverables Will Include:
- Gap Analysis between the current domain forest and the target domain forest.
- Management of new greenfield domain forest through the design process
- Manage build and transition into service of the new greenfield domain forest
- Manage design, build and configuration of migration tooling
- Work with the business stakeholders to manage migrations to new domain forest within change control
- Decommissioning of the legacy domain forests.
Essential Experience Required:
- Managed domain forest consolidation projects from start to finish within a global organisation
- Experience working with Quest toolset
- Experienced working in an outsourced environment for an AD consolidation project
If you have the essential experience for the Microsoft Domain Consolidation Project Manager position please send your CV ASAP as this is an urgent requirement.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.