An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a renowned Insurance client as part of their wider IT Transformation Programme.
As a Project Manager you will be accountable to oversee designated projects. This role is to manage the delivery of a new O365 Microsoft Teams service for use across the business. This position requires planning and developing strategy; including defining the goals and timeline for the project(s) they manage.
Experience / requirements
- Experience of managing Microsoft O365 Teams implementation at scale (>10,000 users)
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools
- 10+years' experience in coordinating and managing technology projects in large corporate organisations
- Interpersonal skills to maintain and develop relationships at all levels within the firm and with the outsourcing providers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working in IT environment.
- An understanding of the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process / disciplines.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.