My client is a medium sized financial services organisation who are currently undergoing a cross functional transformation project to digitalize their customer journey. They are looking for a seasoned project manager who will be accountable for the delivery of initiatives within the Technology portfolio.
This role will be covering, but not limited to, business change, process change, technology projects, digital transformation, people and operating model change, risk & regulatory projects and small to medium business improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will need experience in the following areas:
- Leadership - Be an inspiring and influential leader in change & transformation with demonstrable experience of leading a portfolio of work, developing and coordinating cross-functional teams to achieve success
- Strategic Thinking - Experience in the development and delivery of strategic initiatives, ensuring clear alignment of change within the portfolio to strategic outcomes and ensuring the portfolio drives value for the portfolio and the wider organisation
- Business Partnering - Experience in building deep strong stakeholder relationships, as a trusted advisor, delivery partner and subject matter expert
- Communication - Demonstrate gravitas and credibility with strong communication and interpersonal skills to support the discussion of complex topics with key stakeholders, driving business performance through collaboration
- Programme, Portfolio & Delivery Management - Successful implementation of change in a complex environment both hands-on and through a team of change professionals and subject matter experts
- Technology - Demonstrable experience in working with Technology, Data and Digital teams as a programme or portfolio manager leading complex technology change from end to end, on time and to budget. A consistent record in the successful launch of technology products and services, covering but not limited to, complex business systems implementations, Customer & call centre systems, platform application integration/replacements, data product delivery, digital transformation, agile delivery, CRM, Cloud, platform upgrades and proof of concept/innovation initiatives
- Hands on management of programmes and projects within the Technology portfolio from ideation/PoC to implementation to value delivery
- Manage demand; Co-creating with Technology the pipeline of change and transformation within the Portfolio aligned to value and strategic outcomes
- Manage the Technology change roadmap from small change requests to large complex transformation programmes
- Ensure that all programmes, projects and change requests are effectively prioritised, resourced and managed effectively
- Ensure the portfolio is aligned to the organisation's strategy and delivers the desired outcomes, ensuring the roadmap and its deliverables are positioned for success
- Production of reporting, communication and regular updates of the change portfolio, within Technology and across the scheme
- Be the expert in the disciplines of change and transformation, covering but not limited to programme management, agile delivery, business analysis, change management and benefit realisation
- Build and manage a team of change, transformation and delivery professionals as required by the Technology portfolio, providing expert leadership and guidance
- Work with the Head of Transformation & Change, and as part of the central Portfolio management team, to manage dependencies and resources cross-portfolio
- Work with the wider Transformation & Change team to build a centre of excellence in the delivery of transformation and change, unlocking talent and building best practice
- Work with the Project Management office to manage portfolio financials, ensuring costs are managed effectively and accurately, contributing to the overall investment governance across the scheme
This role is based in London with a hybrid working situation, this involves a flexible 60/40 split working remotely and from the client's London office.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.