- Manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. Bridge business users and IT teams to ensure business requirements well address change/project objectives and validate technical solution and/or processes fulfilling the objectives;
- Act as an agent between business users and technical teams to ensure delivery of effective solutions to meet business priorities;
- Work closely with business users and IT team to drive user testing including test scenario, cycle plan, test cases, pre-UAT quality check, monitoring bug fixing & retest progress, chairing daily UAT meeting etc.;
- Recommend impact option analysis to resolve issues, risks, dependencies and changes requests etc. for Sponsor/Management decision;
- Coach and educate project team members/business users to uplift project delivery effectiveness;
- Be Center of Excellence (COE) to conduct train-the-trainer to project team; members/business users and Change Delivery team to ensure key business knowledge are well documented and leveraged amongst the Organization.
- BA experiences on digital, compliance, process reengineering is preferable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.