My client, an insurance organisation are currently looking for a Software Implementation Project Manager to manage complex IT projects from initiation through to competition.
The role will involve, production of plans and budget sheets (as required), project documentation, guidance of project team and ensuring communication is maintained with all stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met, and benefits realised from the implementation of the project or change.
Key Skills (Must haves)
- Experience managing complex IT projects, ideally within a management consultancy, software house, system integrator or financial services organisations ideally insurance.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment
- Insurance software implementation experience is highly desirable however will consider software implementations across other sectors.
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior staff and stakeholders
- Full understanding of the SDLC
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.