A leading global financial services firm has been investing significantly in its Wealth Management capabilities to increase efficiency. Our client is looking for a seasoned senior Programme Manager/Project Manager to take ownership of a key project and work with the Business Owners, Front- Office, Product Teams, Technology and Vendor Partners to manage the delivery of technology solutions.
The individual will be responsible for implementing and maintaining effective controls and governance across all programme teams and stakeholder groups and will foster collaboration both within the programme and with broader business teams to drive effective execution.
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction to the product delivery teams.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to programme and portfolio level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Implement and maintain the processes for reporting progress from Agile delivery teams to the programme and portfolio steering groups; keep all stakeholders informed of status.
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials.
- Work with Vendor partners on product delivery
- Work with Business to understand their challenges and ensure their requirements are accurately identified
- 5 years banking experience as a Programme Manager, or as a senior Project Manager, within a large-scale multi-year programme, as part of Wealth Management or Private Banking
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred
- Prior experience in Private Banking/ Wealth Management Portfolio Management Systems will be advantageous. Candidate with experience in Asset Management Portfolio Management Systems will be considered
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Management disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, benefits, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
- Technical knowledge or programming background will be ideal as you will be managing vendor partners on delivery
- Excellent communication skills