Project Training Lead - London Market Insurance - Hybrid/London - Contract
Rate £400/ £475 (outside)
This role will provide Project Training Lead guidance and direction in the approach to business user training.
This role will focus on training but will also cover other general business readiness tasks including but not limited to Communications, user engagement, and UAT support.
- Liaise with External organisations, including but not limited to solution providers, technology partners, consultancies to ensure coherent approach to training delivery.
- Document Training material include but not limited to approach/strategy, plans, guides & FAQs
- Support UAT and ensure users are ready to test the required applications
- Adhere to the Policy administration system business readiness approach and build out the training related standard
- Provide Project and Programme level reporting to track and manage training activities
Key Project trainer skills & experiences:
- Over 7 years Training delivery experience. Recent London Markets / Specialty Insurance experience is desirable
- Collaborative and diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with policy administration systems
- Understanding of the full policy lifecycle from inception to expiry/renewal/cancellation
- Recognised Training accreditation e.g. CPD
If you feel suitable for the role please apply accordingly
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.