Investment Management Firm is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their team in London. The role has been created as a result of the current incumbent moving internally in the wider Finance team. The role will supervise the Purchase Ledger team to ensure it is running efficiently and in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for reviewing of expense claims processed by the purchase ledger assistants
- Overseeing of invoices processed by the purchase ledger assistants and maintaining the Proactis system
- Strong involvement and assistance to external auditors for technical transaction testing.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and processing the monthly depreciation journals
- Key control of supplier set ups and amendments in the SUN system
- Proven experience and knowledge within a Purchase Ledger role
- Educated to GCSE level with a minimum of grade B at Mathematics.
- Experience working with and knowledge of SUN and PROACTIS systems
- Strong excel skills
- Teamwork: able to supervise a team and provide support in all areas where necessary.
- The role will involve daily interaction with other functions consequently, it is essential that you have exceptional interpersonal skills.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.