Title: Python Web Developer
Day rate: £450- £550
Duration: 6 months (initial)
IR35 Status: Outside
I am partnered with a unique and niche bank that wish to endeavour into the frontier of tech to drive the business forward!
I am in search of a tech savvy Python Web Developer who enjoys problem solving and consulting with stakeholders to present solutions. The project is brown field and has a length of up to 18 months, so it is perfect for those that enjoy longer term contracts.
If you enjoy complex environments and you have a solid coding base, then this is a good role for you. This project is delivery based and away from BAU, which offers a diverse effort.
- Strong Python web frameworks with experience in Django including pandas, numpy, matplotlib
- Design of Web interfaces (HTML & CSS) - Dashboards
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Visualisation of Data (in Python)
- Pivot table viewers (in Python e.g. Dash)
- Using Python with C++ libraries and knowledge about how to build API
- REST API
- Unit testing
- Database preferably Oracle, Dataservices (DaaS)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.