A QA Engineer role is now available in Singapore. In this opportunity, the dedicated QA Engineer will be part of a team in an Agile environment to write, perform, and automate tests for iOS, Android, and Web-based products.
- Collaborate within the QA team working closely with the development team, product management team, and other stakeholders
- Active acquire information from stakeholders rather than relying entirely on written requirements for both the Web UI and Mobile Apps
- Participate in developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Design, create, and execute automated test (Web UI, Mobile Apps), track defects, and report results that are part of each sprint
- Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing
- At least 5 years' experience in UI test automation tools (Selenium Web Driver, Appium, Katalon Studios, Protractor JS or similar)
- Experience with Test Automation Frameworks (Robot Framework or similar)
- API testing (Swagger, Postman, etc)
- CLT (Jmeter, Gatling, or similar)
- Knowledge in continuous integration or continuous testing (Bamboo)
- Familiarity with TestRail
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.
Job posted by Stefanie Padilla - Registration Number: R1871637