An International Bank is recruiting a QC Analyst who will be responsible for conducting Quality Control checks of Customer Due Diligence cases. This is a permanent opportunity based in London.
- Carry out 4-eye reviews of junior analysts
- Deliver effective feedback and training on junior analysts
- Provide in-depth reports for referred high risk clients
- Conduct PEP, Sanctions and Adverse News screening during the on boarding and remediation process
- 2+ years experience in a KYC QC/QA/CDD function
- Strong interpersonal skills to deliver constructive feedback
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.