Exciting new opportunity to join one of London's rapidly expanding Commodities traders. The Company are looking to hire a qualified accountant to join the Finance team this role has been created to drive the firms growth targets for the coming year. As part of the Finance team you will gain great exposure to a variety of Accounting matters across the business from the commodity trading desks to the cash and risk management and services, to the complex derivative accounting and subsidiary companies. There will be many challenges and opportunities currently, and many more that will arise as the business continues its rapid growth trajectory.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 1 year's experience in Financial Services
- Financial derivatives understanding and interest.
- Comfortable with mathematics and excel spreadsheets.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Results orientated and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience within the commodity space
- Experience in a start-up environment
The role is a great chance for any qualified Accountant to accelerate their career within the Commodities space with excellent training and clear paths for progression with an above market rate bonus structure. The role offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office in central London.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.