One of our large clients are looking for a technically hands on Quality Assurance Lead, who is also considered as an SME in being able to lead strong agile delivery teams and help with evangelising agile principles/processes across the teams.
Due to the nature of the role, this individual will have a lot of autonomy across QA Testing and Development, so having previous experience of leading a cross-disciplinary team is essential for this position.
Due to the nature of the role, you will also need the following experience:
- Experience with the latest innovative technologies and methodologies, more specifically with the likes of TDD, BDD, DevOps.
- Must have experience of leading a range of teams from Testers to Developers, either for large corporate, financially regulated customers, or high volume, low latency and high transnational businesses, due to the fast paced individual needed for this role
- There will be a transition of services to a 3rd party provider, so any experience of working within this type of project/environment would be advantageous.
- Must have worked on an end to end System Replacement or Enhancement Programme fro strategy to delivery and transition into BAU.
- Strong Java experience is essential
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch asap.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.