You will be part of a dynamic team that drives software quality through the design and implementation of Software Quality Assurance practices and processes across the entire IT Applications Department.
In this role, you will develop and promote the software development and acquisition policies, standards, processes and guidelines to all the teams.
- Lead engineering teams in developing test automation capabilities and DevOps solutions
- Provide technical leadership and expect to stay in touch with the latest test automation and DevOps technology trends
- Ensure that the processes are in place to support Waterfall and Agile software development
- Develop metrics to track competencies by skills set and applications
- Proven track-record in application development, implementation of test automation / DevOps
- Proficient in the following technology:
- Test Automation: TOSCA, Selenium
- DevOps: JIRA, Confluence, AWS Code Commit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Crubicle, Serena/ Nexus, Red Hat OpenShift
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Be the first to hear about the latest opportunities. Join the Eames Consulting mailing list by signing up for our alerts.