The diverse role will encompass key factors and competencies including Test and Release Management, Supplier/vendor & Financial Management with a particular focus and relation to process and operational management.
The responsibilities include:
- Managing the end to end project life-cycle Test Standard definition & Release Framework
- SLA Management & Reporting and Contract Management
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with peers inside/outside the business
- Accountability for delivery within budget
- Managing the Service Delivery Status reporting for testing projects in line with agreed process
- Identifying testing synergies and rationalising testing strategy and methodologies to ensure efficiency, where possible
You must have/be:
- At least 5 years' Test industry experience, preferably within Insurance/IT or Software Development
- Knowledge of process methodologies e.g. eTOM, CMMi and ITIL
- Project Management skills - Prince 2
- Business Intelligence Systems/Tools e.g. SQL
- Financial/cost management skills (budgeting/costing etc.)
- Excellent relationship management skills with a self-starter attitude
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.