A top tier financial institution is looking for a quantitative risk analyst to join their risk team in London.
- Development and implementation of risk model changes to accommodate for new products.
- Enhancing existing risk models, recommending methodology changes.
- Develop prototypes to assess the behaviour of new methodology.
- Writing business requirements and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of credit products such as CDS, Credit Index options, etc.
- Previous modelling experience.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong VBA and R coding skills.
- Exposure to C++ or Java is also desired.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is required.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.