A well known large financial institution is looking for a Quant Risk Analyst to join their team in the City of London.
- Work on extracting, manipulating and loading data in the newly built data storage
- Building libraries in R
- Enhancing and stabilising current models that have been built using R Studio. Enhancing controls in relation to limit capacity optimisation, liquidity optimisation, Eligibility and Concentration Risk
- Advanced Coding skills required In R (coding from scratch not using packages)
- Advanced Excel and VBA Skills
- Quantitative analytics/data science background
- Knowledge and experience within Market/Liquidity Risk
- Financial services background
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.