Rates/ Inflation Strat
Eames Consulting is currently partnered with a Hedge-fund in London, searching for a Rates/ Inflation Strat to join an established team, reporting into the Head of Strats.
Strategists occupy the intersection of finance, markets, maths, computer science, and programming. Working side by side with the firm’s trading, sales, banking and investment management professionals, members of the business unit use their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, advise clients on transactions, measure risk and identify market opportunities.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
Our quantitative analysts focus on the pricing and risk management of complex transactions, ranging from pension fund buyout trades to exotic assets and derivatives. We are looking for some who can work on a large project, develop cutting edge analytics, and implement production quality pricing, analysis and risk management systems.
In their daily work, Strats work closely with our traders and structuring teams, analysing trades and asset origination opportunities for execution and ongoing measurement and management. This emphasis on advanced financial mathematics and a highly analytical approach as an integral part of the risk management of the firm
- Advanced quantitative skills (typically evidenced by a degree in maths, physics, computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Excellence in applied programming skills - Python, C, C++ or other major languages.
- Knowledge of financial mathematics and stochastic calculus.
- Understanding of Fixed Income products and derivatives.
- Experience in creating and validating pricing and/or risk models for use in a financial services organisation