Business Analyst - RBAC / IAM
A leading city bases insurer requires a Business Analyst to work on a newly launched IAM Programme which is introducing RBAC and RBAC Framework.
RBAC / IAM Business Analyst Essential Skills & Experience:
- Have a good knowledge of RBAC, Role mining, Role Definition, process mapping, data lineage, auditing, data governance and information security
- Ability to build and maintain strong, cohesive working relationships with business and IT users and senior stakeholders
- Technical and business understanding and working experience of Identity Access Management end-to-end procedures, process and principles, including JML, recertification and RBAC
- Working experience of implementing Role Based Access and Privileged Access Management frameworks and accounts
- Experience with centralised access management tools i.e. SailPoint, One Identity etc
- Good working experience of IAM Tool integration
- Demonstrable experience of developing role based access control (RBAC) solutions from requirements through design, build, test, and entry into service.
Exciting opportunity on a high profile programme across the business. Please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.