Eames Consulting Group are working closely with a Lloyd's of London (Re)insurance broker, who are keen to recruit a Claims Handler to join their growing team.
Responsibilities outlined below:
- Monitoring, assessing and updating claims on a daily basis as they come into the office.
- Open new claim files and maintains accurate reserves.
- Handles the monthly claims bordereaux.
- Studying and uploading monthly Bordereau's on ECF.
- Business is open market and binding authority.
- Processing the claims from first advice to collection of settlement and fees.
- Reconciling of claims
- Linking Adjusters to underwriters to insure a swift action for the clients.
- Knowledge of systems such as Xchanging and use of ECF- new claims, updates & settlements..
- The role is responsible for providing timely and accurate information internally to brokers & senior management
- Perform periodic analysis, support the team for implementation of issuance system to maintain proper workflow
- To work with our accounting teams and assist when required
If interested, please apply or get in touch with Heather Yardley at Eames Consulting Group for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.