Working for a global asset manager based in the City, you will take a lead role for Oversight of their Real Estate Funds
The firm are seeking to acquire new assets over the coming 12-18months and this position will assist across the M&A process and post acquisition integration. You will support the manager in reviewing and approving the work of junior / TPA Accountants.
- To prepare and review monthly Management Accounts including the analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement General Ledger items and completing NAV computations for communication to the Clients Fund Accounting and Pricing teams.
- Produce and aid in reviewing monthly Management Information, including Liquidity Forecasts, Fund anayisis and Performance to both the external client and internal Investment Management teams.
- Aid in the monthly preparation, control and checking of accurate tax records of realised and unrealised provisions, and control of property capital allowances, ensuring figures agree with third party records, and are appropriately communicated to agreed timescales.
- To provide information to the industry benchmark with regards to property valuations, capital expenditure, purchases and sales, rental and ERV data. Reconciliation of monthly, quarterly and annual performance statistics produced by MSCI.
- To administer and account for property purchases and sales including monitoring the VAT treatment of transactions, VAT options to tax, lawyer liaison, liaising with Taxation and Treasury, and provision of Capital Allowance information.
- To aid in the preparation and checking of annual statutory Financial Statements, including supporting documents/workings. To liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure audits are planned and executed accordingly and financial statements are distributed to interested parties in accordance with required timescales.
- Part / Fully Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Exposure to Closed ended funds & Fund Accounting - via Third Party Admin or Buy Side
- Management Accounting experience
- Clear and concise communicator with experience of working with colleagues at all levels
- Solid financial accounting skills, including ability to analyse and interpret variances
This is a fantastic position to step into Investment Management form TPA or progress to a more senior role within buy side
Salary up to £50,000
Hybrid Working (3 days in Office)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.