Working for a global asset manager based in the City, you will take a lead role for Oversight of their Real Estate Funds
The firm are seeking to acquire new assets over the coming 12-18months and this position will assist across the M&A process and post acquisition integration. Leading a team of 3, this will be an Oversight and Review role with daily interaction with the Investment teams
- Control and check the Net Asset Value and unit pricing of a Real Assets Fund as produced by the outsourced Fund Administrator. To control and check annual income distributions and ensure all reporting provided from/to the Fund Administrator is completed within timescales as defined in the SLA.
- Prime responsibility for the oversight co-ordination of four Fund Administrators across multiple offshore locations. This will include chairing monthly service review meetings, tracking all risk events and monitoring issues to closure, attending on-site annual due diligence visits and the co-ordination of associated due diligence documents.
- Responsibility for monitoring the completion of all regulatory, tax and investor reporting deadlines including the production of Annual Financial Statements and Quarterly Investor reporting.
- Working with Investment Teams to assist with the acquisition of Real Estate and Infrastructure Assets, including fund administrator and depositary liaison, setting up of intermediate SPV holding vehicles and facilitating the funding required for completion of such acquisitions.
- Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Exposure to Closed ended funds & Fund Accounting - via Third Party Admin or Buy Side
- Supervision of staff
- Experience within Real Assets - Infra / Real Estate highly desirable
This is a fantastic position to step into Investment Management form TPA or progress to a more senior role within buy side
Salary up to £70,000
Hybrid Working (3 days in Office)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.