Records Management & Archives Analyst (RM&A) Key Responsibilities:
A leading financial services client requires a Records Management & Archives Analyst as part of an Office 365 programme.
- This role will ensure that information stored on shared network drives is adequately mapped and subsequently migrated to MS Teams and/or Content Server, MS Teams are correctly set-up and management of personal and sensitive data enabled.
- Furthermore this role will support these core projects and support the Principal RM&A with the definition of the mid-term to long term operational strategy of the team's activities, concerning the deployment and administration of information management.
- The role will actively engage in the scoping, prioritisation and elicitation of core project objectives, as directed by the head RM&A.
- Articulate a comprehensive migration strategy and support the delivery team with the migration of documents from departmental network drives to O365.
Essential Required Skills & Experience:
- Very good technical knowledge of electronic records and document management systems
- Experience on MS Teams and SharePoint projects.
- Any experience working on infrastructure projects undertaking a similar role ideally on an Office 365 programme will be highly advantageous.
- Financial services background is preferred but not essential.
This is an urgent requirement, if you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.