We've got an opportunity for a recruitment consultant to join our team in Hong Kong to focus on the financial services sector.
- Join existing team of 14 ranging in seniority and experience.
- Blend of research and active client and candidate facing role.
- Working on prestigious and senior assignments.
- Structured learning environment and clear path for progression.
Operating exclusively at the mid-to-senior level in the investments market, you will have immediate exposure to senior level assignments.
With a structured career path and under the guidance of a successful mentor, you will work towards building out the role and becoming a full-time consultant.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- You have an interest in business and the financial services market and want to build meaningful, professional relationships in the industry.
- You are keen to learn your trade in a structured and supportive environment.
- You build trust through knowledge and your engagement style.
- You have an aptitude towards sales and relationship development.
- You are organised with excellent project management skills.
- You are outgoing and personable.
Using your skills in a sales environment and advancing and growing your career in a recruitment consultancy is your aim and you are passionate about people and the work that you do.
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don’t just take it from us – here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
Contact: Linda Ibrahim, Talent Manager | email@example.com