Opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join a high performing risk team in our London office.
- Join a high performing team of 6
- Work with a number of high profile clients
- Focus on permanent recruitment in the London banking and asset management markets
- Leverage relationships with wider business and bring new business to the team
From our head office in Farringdon, you’d be joining an existing team of 6with an established footprint across the European banking and asset management markets. Operating exclusively at the mid-to-senior level, the team works a range of roles for the market leading companies in the region.
The permanent risk management team was established in 2005, and has made placements with a number of high profile clients across the financial and banking sectors, leveraging relationships from the wider business and contract risk management division whilst also building new business relationships, gaining access to a number of PSLs. The permanent risk management team is under the leadership of a very experienced and well respected director who also leads the finance, audit and compliance teams.
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join a growing team and take ownership of your career under the guidance of a successful and respected management team who will help to develop you into a successful consultant.
A bit about you
- You are an experienced recruitment professional who has ideally worked in the banking risk management market. You are looking for a career with a firm that can offer you the opportunity to continue to develop with an achievable progression structure.
- You’re a strong communicator and building relationships and nurturing them is your strength. Driven, focused and persistent, you are motivated by competition but have a team focused approach.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130+ staff and offices in London, Reading, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we’ve experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
Contact: Catherine Bishop, Talent Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)7415318755