As we expand our Technology recruitment offering to clients, particularly across the Thames Valley, M4 Corridor and South we will be looking for exceptional Recruitment Consultants to join the team.
If you have experience in a recruitment role within the technology space with a track record of placing mid-to-senior level candidates and would like to develop your career with a niche, client-focused consultancy then Eames Consulting would like to speak with you.
Who are Eames Consulting?
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Reading, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
A bit about the team
This role will work in partnership with our wider Technology team in London sourcing high calibre Technology candidates and working with clients across Insurance and Finance. You will have the benefit of working as part of a small high performing team but as part of a wider recruitment business with all the tools needed to be successful including a recently upgraded CRM, an experienced London team with a wealth of knowledge and relationships and all the Training and Development you require.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the regions we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Build networks with senior level candidates across niche areas of Technology
- Pick up leads and take detailed vacancy briefs from clients
- Arrange interviews and take client and candidate feedback
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new relationships
Skills & Experience required
- Previous Technology recruitment experience ideally within insurance / professional or financial services sectors
- Strong relationship building skills
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Mature approach and accountability
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.