Our client is a reputable and well-known MNC looking to expand their cybersecurity team. They’re currently seeking for a Red Team Penetration Tester, joining them as either a Senior or a Managerial position.
- Responsible for the design, build and leadership of the red teaming capability.
- Manage red team engagements through planning, organizing, executing, and reporting.
- Perform comprehensive and real-world red-teaming scenarios like breaking into a secured zone while remaining stealthy, and yet be able to continue to identify and exploit network or application misconfigurations.
- Perform red teaming test in one or more of the following: Cloud, API, Network, Web, Mobile and social engineering engagement.
- Communicate effectively with the internal senior management & stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of application and infrastructure penetration testing experience
- Must have valid & active OSCP or CREST-CRT certifications
- Experience working closely with the Red Team Operations team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player and able to work independently as well
If you’re keen to be part of this exciting and rapidly expanding team, apply to this job now!