My banking client is looking for a Reg Reporting specialist on a 6 month contract, likely to be extended. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that the reporting to the PRA is accurately prepared and delivered. Additionally, responsible for the data and information for related external capital disclosures included with the interim and annual accounts and Pillar 3. Responsibilities will be;
- Reporting of the Capital Adequacy data and returns within scope of the regulatory reporting global process owner's responsibility to the PRA.
- Delivery of data and information for the reporting of the Capital Adequacy Pillar 3 and related regulatory external disclosures included within the interim and annual reported accounts.
- Reporting of applicable Capital Adequacy stress testing results.
- Supporting the delivery Regulatory Reporting and delivering the transitional Capital Adequacy outputs
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Control and Assurance Framework.
- Evidencing the Capital Adequacy have been prepared and reported in line with the Data Assurance Framework.
- Supporting the preparation of any responses to questions raised by the PRA.
- A qualified accountant
- Proven experience in a role responsible for regulatory reporting to the PRA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.