My client is a reputable global bulge bracket bank with a long tradition in Hong Kong. They are currently recruiting for their regional audit department, specializing in global markets. The ideal candidate will posses some Internal Audit experience in a multinational bank, but they are also open to candidates from a Market Risk, Trading or Product Control background. Big 4 candidates covering IB clients will be considered for a more junior level.
- Lead sections of audits of global markets businesses, such as: FI trading, Equities trading, FX Trading, Corporate Sales, and help to contribute to the execution of most stages in the audit lifecycle.
- Contribute to a programme of continuous monitoring for businesses or countries, liaising with key stakerholders.
- Contribute to the wider development of the group function, through close collaboration with peers.
- Relevant University qualficiations
- Relevant certifications such as CPA/CIA
- ~5-7 years total work experience, ideally starting in the big 4 and with some commercial experience
- Able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with front office staff.
Feel free to apply to recieve a more detailed job description