Our client is one of the largest regional financial services firm. They are looking to hire a high-caliber Regional Desktop Support Manager to head up the regional Desktop Support team.
As the Regional Desktop Support Manager, you will be leading a team of up to 15 staff and drive both functional and technical responsibility. You will take charge of;
- Ensuring excellent end-user experience in a highly secured environment
- Ensuring all end-user technology services provided are compliant with business policies and practices
- Taking charge of developing comprehensive audit for regional technology teams
- Providing monthly metrics and trend reports
- Managing, planning and participating in on-call availability for after work and weekends
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 5 years in managing regional desktop support teams, added advantage if you possess trading floor experience. You must possess proven extensive working experience in large enterprise wide desktop support, implementation and maintenance. Strong interpersonal skills across all levels is important.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.