An exciting opportunity for a well-rounded risk professional to work with a global insurer and lead the team in all ERM related activities across the region. This role will be based in Singapore.
You will be reporting to the Regional Chief Risk Officer and be responsible for:
- Managing and executing corporate ERM (mainly non-financial risks) framework regionally
- See to the enhancement and implementation of on-going updates in the risk management framework and policy in relation to changes in regulatory standards and regional policies
- Oversee day-to-day risk management and regulatory issues that may impact the Company’s operations
- Coordinating activities of the Risk Management Committee and produce regular risk reporting
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with new products, channels and regulations
- Active communication of risk information to stakeholders
- A Degree holder with at least 7 years of relevant enterprise risk experience in an insurance set-up in Singapore
- Comprehensive understanding of key drivers of risk management with a business mind-set
- Actuarial background or a well-rounded exposure in both financial and non-financial risks will be advantageous
- Team Management experience at a regional level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively influence key regional stakeholders
If you would like to find out more about this role, please click apply below or contact me for more information.
(EA: 16S8091/ R1436884).