This is a superb opening for aspiring FP&A professionals looking to further hone their skills and experience in a dynamic and supportive MNC environment.
The financial planning & analysis function is core in supporting management to make strategic business decisions by providing timely and relevant financial analysis.
The regional financial analyst will support the Asia Pacific FP&A team with financial reporting to regional management and global finance, and business partner with key service lines in providing support for financial analysis and forecasting.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Review and provide analysis of monthly financial results for the APAC region
- Consolidation of financial reports from local finance teams for reporting to global finance
- Support with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Administration of the financial reporting & consolidation system
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and business performance presentation
The successful applicant will match all/most of the following:
- Degree in accountancy or finance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial analysis or audit
- Be a self-starter, fast learner, confident and able to navigate a complex organisation independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong acumen with financial systems, and ideally previous experience of using Hyperion, Essbase or JDE
This role and company can offer a fantastic platform and development opportunity to candidates looking for their first step out of audit, or for those with a basic foundation in financial analysis and looking to take their career to the next step.
Please apply today with a copy of your current resume.