A leading healthcare MNC with a strong global footprint are currently sourcing for a FP&A professional with regional HQ (APAC) experience. In addition to providing insightful financial advice to the regional leadership team, you will take ownership of analysing performance, the consolidation of financial information, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, as well as taking the lead in key finance projects and new initiatives.
Key duties will include:
- Process improvements - responsible for identifying, developing and executing improvements to both the reporting and planning processes. Communicating and rolling out to the various divisions and markets across the region.
- Drive quality control of all deliverables
- Periodic consolidation of financial data across divisions and countries
- Providing insightful reporting and analysis to divisional heads and business leaders
- Management of Financial Planning and Corporate Reporting timetable
- Preliminary analysis of monthly cash-flow, profit and loss and balance sheet reports and other business performance metrics
- Liaise with divisions and countries to address and understand any queries / fluctuations
- Financial planning - update any changes to the budget and forecast and manage central budgets and spend
- Quarterly performance analysis to address queries from the Group FP&A and investor relations teams
- Ad-hoc reporting / identifying trends in performance, growth and cost
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy + Professional Accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Circa 8 years of working experience, with at least 3 years in FP&A
- First class communication skills and the ability to interact with various stakeholders and nationalities
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, driven and high achiever environment
- Prior project/process improvement experience
This is a leading global healthcare company whose products help support their customers to live more fulfilling lives. They are an equal opportunities employer with a diverse company culture. If you match the criteria above, and are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a highly innovative and rewarding environment, please do not hesitate to apply.
Please apply with your updated CV.
EA Registration: R1113030
EA Licence: 16S8091