We are partnering with a growing MNC for their Regional Technology & Security team. They're seeking a Regional Information Security Manager as part of their expansion plan.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures designed to protect enterprise communication, systems and assets from both internal and external threats to secure business and reduce risks on the regional group level
- Conducting employee security awareness training
- Work directly with the global business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Identifying security objectives and metrics
- Evaluate and work with technical team on the design and implementation of security controls.
- Ensuring that the company is in regulatory compliance
- Leading auditing and regulatory compliance initiatives
- Spearheaded security projects
- Minimum 10-12 years of relevant position with management experience within end-user environment
- Deep knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks, standards, and principles
- Working knowledge of common IT security-related regulations and/or standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO are preferred
- Experience in implementing an information risk and security program in line with business needs and while balancing risk mitigation, cost effectiveness and usability
- Strong expertise advising and influencing business leaders on priority and action plans for addressing global information security compliance standards and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to complex situations and provide practical solutions and guidance that represent a balanced view of business operations
- Sound knowledge of the businesses, markets and operations of the firm and the policies, procedures and processes through which information and cyber security risks are addressed
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- At least one industry certification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, ISAAP) is required.
If you have the required skills and are looking to take your career to the next level, do apply to this role now.