Our client, a global insurance firm, is currently looking for a Regional Information Security Specialist (APAC) to join their team. As a Regional Information Security Specialist (APAC) with the company, you will be responsible for:
- Provide management with insights around the region in relation to Information Security matters.
- Ensure global alignment and support structure in line with Global CISO operating model for regions e.g. Anti-Virus, Firewall, DLP, IPS, PAM, Web Proxy.
- Manage and support Technical Security activities such as security tools, solutions and processes, Regional IT & Infrastructure function liaison and alignment.
- Conduct assessments of existing security operational processes and recommend changes to associated policies, standards, controls and procedures.
- Support Regional and Global Information Security team to respond, analyse and support during a security incident
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Cyber Security
- Experience managing cyber security tools, processes and solutions.
- Threat and vulnerability management – Infrastructure and application vulnerabilities assessment and analysis and tooling
- Experience with incident detection and response, malware analysis, or Cyber forensics and security vulnerability remediation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Job posted by Sarah Tan - Registration Number: R1768394