The role is part of the core team whose objectives are to Engage, Bank, Collaborate and Invest in Fintech and Ecosystem partners that drive growth, manage risk, improve customer experience and/ or increase efficiency. The candidate will be involved in leading the screening, vetting, and evaluation of the partners whose area of expertise involves AI.
- The person will be the subject matter expert internally to enable, facilitate, guide internal teams exploring the feasibility of above , be involved in proof of concepts, pilots till the project goes into commercialization
- The person will represent the bank either as primarily a project manager working closely with fellow team mates to catalyse ideas, initiatives and use cases to collaborate with external clients or partners to create winning solutions to address their needs. This involves multi-facet collaboration with external parties.
This person will be the champion and lead AI appreciation among the cohort of the banks employees in general and employees in specific. The bigger ambition is to help transform the employees to be AI- conversant and ingest the ability to use AI/ data insights to make better
1. The candidate must be a strong subject matter expert in A.I. with proven track record of starting and running AI projects to improve business efficiencies and optimisation of processes;
2. Degree in Computer Science / Engineering. Masters or PhD will be an advantage;
3. Relevant working experience in a MNC IT company;
4. Strong project management experience;
5. Strong experience in managing multiple stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.