Our client is a global life insurance and health service leader with a presence in over 30 countries and jurisdictions. Their network includes more than one million healthcare professionals, clinics and facilities.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for execution and strengthening of the risk-based compliance monitoring plans and strategy. To comply with laws, policies, rules and regulatons, you will manage and build a compliance testing program to monitor and review the effectiveness of the exisitng compliance framework.
- Implement an effective compliance monitoring plan
- Liaise with business stake holders to drive compliance across various juridisdictions
- Lead monitoring activities in accordance with the Annual Monitoring Plan
- Design test plans and conduct sample monitoring to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls in placed
- Review key elements such as regulatory change management, contractural, legal and policy obligations
- Partner with Headquarters to identify gaps and contribute improvements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in an Audit or Compliance role
- At least 6 years of experience in a regulatory compliance field (insurance industry)
- Solid knowledge of rules and regulations across Asia
- Fluent in English and Cantonese