Working for a Listed Asset Manager, you will take ownership of the delivery of Treasury & Regulatory reporting and join a high performing team with excellent internal mobility
The purpose of this role is:
- To compile and develop internal and external regulatory reports;
- To develop a suite of liquidity and treasury MI and controls to enhance the Group's cash flow management;
- To interpret and present information that has a direct impact on the Group's operational and strategic decision-making; and
- To play a key role in delivering change within the Finance function, enhancing the service it provides to the wider business.
The main duties of the role:
- Working closely with the management to implement and develop the Group's liquidity and corporate treasury management framework;
- Responsibility for identifying, escalating and mitigating risks
- Ad hoc projects with the various boards of the Group as required including analysing the regulatory and liquidity impact of potential acquisitions or transactions.
- Preparing monthly cash flow forecasts and developing key performance indicators (KPIs) to assist the Group Finance Director with proactive liquidity risk management;
- Preparing monthly regulatory capital projections for each of the Group's regulated entities;
- Modelling capital and liquidity stress tests to support the preparation of the Group's annual ICAAP/ICARA document and assisting in the implementation and embedding of the new Investment Firm Prudential Regime ('IFPR');
- Ownership of external regulatory reporting and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met for FSA and COREP returns;
- Accurate and timely submission of Finance key risk indicators to Risk team;
- Working with management to interpret, model and work with liquidity and capital management information and KPIs;
- Newly Qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA
- Excellent communicator and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Interest in a career within Financial Services - specifically within Asset Management
- Technically proficient around IFRS
- Willingness to learn FCA regulatory reporting & develop an Understanding of the new UK Investment Firm Prudential Regime
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.