A top tier bank is looking for a Securities Financing Transaction Reporting Business Analyst to join their team in London.
(1-2 years operational experience post graduation)
In order to manage the reporting, the Global Markets Middle Office designs, builds and operates a suite of trade and transaction reporting controls and associated reports across the products eligible for reporting based on a risk based controls framework (RBCF) which defines the firms risk appetite and associated control environment for the reports that it oversees as the control owner for T&TR.
As the SFTR Programme is now undertaking system and user acceptance testing and prepares for Industry testing and go live, a number of additional resources are required to supplement the existing in house team to cover a number of gaps as follows:-
- Known delivery gaps which lead to regulatory compliance issues
- Known delivery gaps which lead to manual process to ensure compliance.
- Risks to control delivery that could impact reporting compliance or the manual processes
Key skills required include:
- Operational knowledge of trade and transaction reporting, advanced data mining and SQL knowledge. Markets operations experience.
- Operational knowledge of in scope products for SFTR reporting and associated trade lifecycle management events
- Advanced Problem solving and analytical skills
- SFTR/Regulatory knowledge
- Investment banking background
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.