Job Purpose Statement
Regulatory Capital Manager reports to the Head of Regulatory Capital Management. The purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient capital management services to a newly acquired division, including regulatory capital management and reporting to EMEA and Asia & as part of the broader Group. This role will be based in London working closely with the wider Finance, Risk, Legal and Compliance.
How you'll spend your time….
- Implementing ICARA under the new IFPR rules either at the Group Consolidated level and/or at individual legal entity level (as required)
- Co-ordinating financial planning and stress testing (capital and liquidity), Recovery Plan, Wind Down, as required
- Writing sections of documents owned by Treasury (ICAAP/ICARA, Pillar 3 Disclosures, others)
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management briefing papers for relevant governance committees
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other Finance departments, Risk and other business areas.
To be successful in this role you will have….
- Understanding of risk management, New Prudential Regime for Investment Firms (IFPR/IFR/IFD) and capital and liquidity regulations
- Experience with ICAAP / regulatory reporting
- Prior experience in Banking/Asset Management institution or consulting firm
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
If you also had this, it would be great….
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.