A global world class Insurance Broker with a strong reputation for delivering a range of high-quality insurance services is looking for a Regulatory Change Director to work within their professional services department.
The successful candidate will join the organisations brand new regional regulatory hub. You will be primarily responsible for leading and delivering large scale regulatory change programmes and initiatives across legal areas and business lines of the company. You will manage the full project lifecycle whilst adhering to project management and government principles. You will manage the project team and contribute to the improvement of the change teams' processes and promote strong project management ethos across the organisation. Report project progress to key stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Programme Management experience in regulatory change projects and strong exposure to regulators
- A strong consulting background
- Experience in Regulatory Change
- Solid understanding of Project Management
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communicator
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- The opportunity to work for a growing worldwide organisation
- Additional benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.