Eames are working closely with a large multinational brokerage to appoint a Regulatory Change Director to join the change department. This will be reporting directly into a Portfolio Director that covers business wide regulatory change.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- leading and delivering large scale regulatory change programmes or initiatives across the companies legal entities and business lines, driving to completion within agreed timescales, financials and to agreed quality, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations
- ensuring adherence to project management and governance principles
- managing project team to ensure successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- contributing to the improvement of Change Team process and the promotion of strong project management ethos across the organisation
- capturing regularly and reporting on project progress to key stakeholders
- supporting Regulatory Portfolio Director
If you have strong regulatory experience, delivering change in an insurance company and this role sounds of interest, please send your CV across for review.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.