One of the world's leading insurance brokerage firms are in the process of building a new regulatory change professional services divisions and as a result are seeking experienced change focused Senior Project Managers to join their team in Essex.
The role of Project Manager will involve taking a lead role in the leadership of key regulatory change focused projects, working with key business stakeholders and managing junior PM's and BA's through the completely project life cycle through to successful delivery. You will act as the key member of the project team and have strong leadership capabilities.
In order to be considered for the Senior Project Manager role you will have the following:
- A strong consulting background (ideally big 4 or alike)
- Experience in complex Regulatory Change
- Solid understanding of Project Management working in an enterprise environment
- Experience of operating at Director or board level in the past
- Experience in the insurance or FS sector is preferred
This is a key role working for one of the worlds leading brands in global insurance. You will have the chance to be part of a newly created, best in class team of professional services SME's and take a lead role on numerous business critical projects on a global scale.
If you are interested in this role please apply below or contact me for more information.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.