A leading business consulting organisation based in London, are in a period of growth and looking to add to their diverse and robust consulting team at all levels.
In particular Banking & Capital Markets will be the focus of the work and thus an Investment Banking background would be important.
The role will offer;
- Innovative working culture
- Opportunity to further upskill/deepen existing knowledge of the market ‘hot topics’.
- Working collaboratively with market SME’s in this space to develop cutting edge regulatory solutions for key clients
- Exposure to the most senior stakeholders in leading banking organisations.
- Consulting/Change skills with a regulatory risk subject matter expertise is essential
- FRTB, IBOR/LIBOR, Basel III, Credit Risk are highly desirable.
- Both in-house and consulting experience would be preferred but applications considered on a case by case basis
- Knowledge of Investment banking products and offerings will be key to the success of this candidate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.