A Regulatory Engagement Manager is required within a leading insurance firm to help drive forward some of their most challenging and interesting projects.
What will the role involve?
- Providing appropriate briefing to the relevant Boards and Committees, sharing insights on the issues that have been raised, what the impact is for the client and a strategy for responding to these
- Leading work on responses being sent to the UK Regulators, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of these from a regulatory perspective
- Managing regulatory information requests - work with the relevant partners to produce the appropriate information in response to a request, review documents to ensure that they are appropriate to submit to the regulators, draft/review any covering message that will be submitted
What knowledge and experience are we looking for?
- Strong working knowledge of the current regulatory priorities and areas of regulatory concerns (both PRA and FCA)
- Strong ability to produce relevant, succinct, accurate briefings in advance of regulatory meetings
- Experience with synthesising complex information into key actions/recommendations for the business
- Risk/compliance experience across one or more business areas
- Experience working within a regulatory environment
- Experience with developing and maintaining strong working relationships at all levels across a range of senior partners
If this role could be of interest to you, please apply with an up to date version of your CV.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.