A leading bank based in the city are looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Officer as part of their regulatory developments and change team. They will work in a small team to focus on upcoming regulatory risks and how it may impact the organisation, in particular Brexit.
- Provide compliance support and regulatory analysis with respect to the regulatory transition for the firm in regards to Brexit
- Build extremely strong relationships with legal compliance advisory and change teams to engage on a plan of action for the firm.
- Develop a regulatory gap analysis of UK regulations applicable to a post-Brexit environment.
- Provide support and input from the scenarios and gap analysis into the firm’s Brexit project planning as required.
- Communicate across the compliance department and to business lines, resource & control functions staff in order to raise awareness on relevant matters identified from the scenarios and gap analysis.
- Must have banking experience and strong understanding of the FCA regulatory framework applicable to these firms.
- Experienced providing regulatory advice to senior stakeholders on current and upcoming regulation.
- Strong policy writing skills and attention to detail.
- Self starter
- Strong communication and written skills